Why should I hire you


Why should I hire you?
“Selling the benefits of what you can do will always get you the job”
♦  A BAD ANSWER is just lists skills, anyone can do that
♦  Evidence is the key -Give a good recent example
♦  Give the opportunity, I could bring this success to your company
♦  What Makes You Different from other candidate – Think  about that and prepare a mentally prepared answer. In the interview you should sell yourself.
Rohit said :
Sir, You should hire me because I have a good record of success in my education. I also have 4 years job experience. I think that this job opportunity should be given to some one who has experience in the field. What makes me unique for this job is my passion for my work. I am a hard working person and quick learner that’s why I think I am correct person for this job. I’m confident I’ll be the best candidate for this position.
— – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Payal said :
Sir, Although I have no experience, I am serious and willing to learn anything. I will work hard to achieve a good position in any field.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Rishu said :
Being a fresher I keep my mind open to every necessary thing that is to be learnt for the enhancement of the growth of the organization as well as self. I strongly believe it is more like a mutual benefit and cooperation accord between me and the organization where in I gain the knowledge and the company gains the reputation with time along with increase in revenue.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
suhana said :
I use my skills and knowledge to improve our company to higher level and even though I’m not more experienced one but I am very much interested to do new things.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Shrishti said :
Althought I have no experience I am willing to learn and serious about learning. I’m reliable and responsible. I’m also hardworking, dedicated, trustworthy, and self-motivated. I am also a people person.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Anju said :
That question is a tough one, but you should hire me because I believe I meet the qualifications for the position that I am applying for. I can work long hours and I really give my heart in everything that I do. My supervisor and my colleagues can attest to that.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Laya said :
This position at this company is exactly what I’m looking for. My degree in computer science, past job experience, and skills will make me a valuable team player for this company. I have a strong work ethic, am dependable, and will do a fantastic job.
SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment